- The Leading Camping and Caravaning Parks of Europe e.V. is the organiser of the raffle (Kettelerstr. 26 | D-40593 Düsseldorf) in cooperation with partners from industry and trade (www.knaustabbert.de, www.buerstner.com, www.intercaravaning.de www.frankana.de, www.dometic.com ). The raffle is in no way associated with the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
- The raffle starts on 01.03.2019 at 00 am and ends on 30.11.2019 at midnight (closing date).
- Prizes: One TABBERT caravan worth about 30,000 euros. LeadingCampings and Knaus Tabbert GmbH offer the choice between a family and a caravan for couples: Either a TABBERT VIVALDI 550 E 2.3 or a TABBERT DA VINCI finest edition 540 DM 2.5, both as a Leading Special Edition - the winner chooses the one he personally prefers.
One Bürstner IC-Line motorhome worth about 60,000 euros. LeadingCampings and Bürstner (manufacturer) as well as Intercaravaning (distributor) raffle a chic low profile camper based on the Fiat Ducato. The model is still to be specified; details will be posted here before the raffle starts.
One Westfield tunnel tent Lyra 4 by Frankana Freiko worth about 300 euros
One Camping Gaz garden grill by Frankana Freiko worth about 260 euros
One practical foldable Happy FF handcart with a detachable roof by Frankana Freiko worth about 145 euros
3 x rotary clothes dryers type XL from Frankana Freiko worth about 50 euros each.
One Dometic cooler each (number and model specifications will be posted here before the start of the raffle).
- The winner will be chosen from all participants at random.
- You can participate by entering your address on the online participation form at www.leadingcampings.com. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- We will inform the winner after the end of the raffle and ask for confirmation of the address data for the delivery of the prize. If there is no response to this message within 48 hours, the prize will be considered void and will be awarded again, as explained in point 4.
- The winner agrees to be contacted by LeadingCampings and the company administering the specific prize (e.g. Knaus Tabbert GmbH in the case of a caravan) for further processing and organising the redemption of the prize.
The detailed conditions of participation are listed below and are part of the raffle.
Detailed conditions of participation
General Terms and Conditions for participation and implementation of raffles, online raffles, photo contests, etc. (short: raffles) of The Leading Camping and Caravaning Parks of Europe e.V., short: LeadingCampings
The participation in raffles of the LeadingCampings and their implementation is subject to the following regulations. Online prize competitions are those in which entries are only accepted online. In the case of raffle tickets, only those tickets will be entered into the draw that contain all the information required for the participant to participate.
§ 1 Raffle
The raffles are staged by the LeadingCamping and Caravaning Parks of Europe e.V. , Kettelerstr. 26, D-40593 Düsseldorf, (in the following: LeadingCampings), partly in cooperation with various partners (cooperation partners). The participating cooperation partners are explicitly mentioned in the respective competition.
§ 2 Participation
(1) Only natural persons of full age are entitled to participate.
(2) A person takes part in the raffle by completing the registration form and sending it to LeadingCampings by pressing the "Send" button or by sending the raffle ticket by mail to LeadingCampings, keyword "Gewinnspiel" ("Raffle"), Kettlerstr. 26, D-40593 Düsseldorf or by dropping the raffle ticket into a lottery wheel marked for the raffle. The participant himself is responsible for the correctness of his details, in particular his e-mail and/or postal address. Only completely filled out forms will be entered into the raffle. The answers to the raffle and the registration form must be received within the deadline specified for the raffle. LeadingCampings accepts no liability for online or transmission errors. The electronic receipt of the form/email at LeadingCampings or the date of the postmark serves to verify compliance with the deadline. Multiple entries are not permitted.
(3) In order to participate in the raffle, it is absolutely necessary that all personal details are true. Otherwise, it may result in disqualification according to § 3 (4).
§ 3 Exclusion from the raffle
(1) Employees of the LeadingCampings, the member campgrounds, the cooperation partners involved as well as their relatives are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a violation of these conditions of participation, LeadingCampings reserves the right to retroactively exclude the respective persons from the raffle.
(3) Anyone using unauthorised aids or otherwise gaining an advantage through manipulation will also be excluded retroactively. In these cases, prizes can also be withdrawn and reclaimed retroactively.
(4) Anyone providing false personal details may be excluded from the raffle.
(5) An automated mass registration for raffles and competitions is not permitted. The participation in the raffle requires the personal registration of the participating person. LeadingCampings reserves the right to retroactively exclude anyone from the raffle who registers for the raffle using competition service providers and/or automated competition registration services. The LeadingCampings reserves the right to take legal action in case of suspicion of illegal or unlawful participation.
§ 4 Implementation and execution
(1) The winner will be notified by LeadingCampings in writing or by e-mail and can be published with his name on the LeadingCampings website and/or the website of the respective cooperation partners. By participating, the winner expressly agrees to this form of publication. LeadingCampings is entitled to disclose the winner's data to the cooperation partner for the purpose of administering the prize. If LeadingCampings only knows the email address of the winner, the winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond within four weeks of sending the notification, the claim to the prize will lapse. The right to the prize also lapses if the delivery of the prize cannot take place within 6 months of the first notification of the prize for reasons attributable to the winner. Other, possibly shorter periods may apply to vehicle and travel prizes (see (4) and (5)).
(2) The object presented as a prize as part of the raffle is not necessarily identical to the object won. In fact, there may be deviations with regard to the model, colour or similar. The prize sponsor may select an object of medium type and quality equivalent to the object presented as a prize.
(3) The non-cash prizes (with the exception of vehicles and travel) will be sent by the prize sponsor or a third party commissioned by him to the postal address to be provided by the winner via forwarding agent, parcel service or post. The delivery is free of charge within the Federal Republic of Germany. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner. Despite the acceptance of the shipping costs, the place of performance will still be the registered office of the prize sponsor. In the event that the delivery is carried out by a forwarding agent, the forwarding agent will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date. Delivery usually takes place Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 6.00 pm. The winner must also provide an alternative address in his/her immediate vicinity to which the prize can be delivered in his/her absence. A message will be left if the shipping company does not find anyone at the address of the winner or at the alternative address. The winner has to bear the costs of a new delivery.
(4) In the event of a vehicle win, the winner will be given the name of the vehicle dealer responsible for handing over the vehicle. If the vehicle is not collected within the period specified by the prize sponsor or the dealer, the prize will be void. All costs caused by the collection as well as all other consequential costs (taxes, fuel, repairs, etc.) will be borne by the winner. The same applies to comparable prizes
(5) In the case of travel prizes, the processing shall exclusively take place directly between the winner and the respective prize sponsor or a tour operator commissioned by the latter. If a travel date is not already specified in the raffle itself, the date for the trip is reserved solely for the prize sponsor or tour operator. There is no right to a specific date of travel. If the trip is not carried out on the date or period specified by the prize sponsor or tour operator, there will be no longer any claim to the prize. The journey to and from the starting point of the trip (airport, train station, etc.) shall be at the expense of the winner, unless otherwise stated in the raffle or expressly agreed. The same applies to all costs incurred during the trip. The value of the trip in the offer text refers to the most expensive travel time and is therefore subject to seasonal deviations and currency fluctuations, depending on the time of provision and laying claim to the trip. A compensation of this difference in value is excluded.
(6) If the delivery of the prize is not possible or only possible under unacceptable circumstances, the winner shall receive an equivalent replacement. The winner will also receive an equivalent replacement if the original prize is no longer available in the version presented (model change, etc.).
(7) A cash payment of the prizes or any substitute prize is not possible; such a claim does not exist.
(8) The entitlement to the prize or replacement prize can not be transferred.
(9) Complaints relating to the execution of the raffle must be addressed to LeadingCampings in writing by registered letter/ advice of receipt within 14 days of the reason becoming known, stating the raffle. Complaints communicated by telephone or late complaints will not be processed.
(10) The winner agrees that his name, photo and/or video may be published on the prize pages and social media channels of the LeadingCampings (Photo, video during presentation of the prize).
§ 5 Early termination of the raffle
LeadingCampings reserves the right to cancel or terminate the raffle at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. LeadingCampings makes use of this possibility, especially if a proper execution of the raffle cannot be guaranteed for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or legal reasons. If such a termination is caused by the behaviour of a participant, LeadingCampings can demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
§ 6 Granting of rights for the transmission of image and data material (photos or similar)
The participant will not make available or upload to the LeadingCampings any criminal, discriminatory, pornographic, racist and/or otherwise extremist content that is harmful to minors and will indemnify LeadingCampings against claims by third parties. Furthermore, each participant assures that he/she is the sole owner of all rights of use and rights of exploitation of the image and data material transmitted by him and indemnifies the LeadingCampings against all claims of third parties in this respect as well. With regard to the image and data material produced by the participant and made available to the LeadingCampings in connection with the execution of a LeadingCampings raffle, the participant expressly and free of charge transfers all transferable rights, copyrights and other rights to the publication, reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, processing, reworking and alteration, including all conceivable legal positions on drafts and designs in any medium, exclusively to the LeadingCampings. This transmission applies worldwide and is unrestricted and unlimited in space, time, content and in any other way. The participant declares that he is fully entitled to the above granting of rights and, in particular, that no rights of third parties are violated.
§ 7 Privacy and data protection
LeadingCampings is obligated to comply with the legal provisions on data protection.
§ 8 Liability
(1) LeadingCampings shall be released from all obligations upon shipment of the prize, unless an earlier point in time results from these regulations.
(2) LeadingCampings is not liable for material defects and/or defects of title in the prizes donated by the cooperation partner
(3) LeadingCampings is not liable for the insolvency of a cooperation partner as well as for the resulting consequences resulting from the execution and handling of the raffle.
(4) LeadingCampings is only liable for damages caused intentionally or through gross negligence by the LeadingCampings or one of its vicarious agents or by the violation of cardinal obligations. The aforementioned limitation of liability shall apply in particular to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission of data or the like, in the event of faults in the technical equipment or the service, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data, viruses.
Limitations or exclusions of liability do not apply to damage caused by injury to life, limb and/or health or in other cases of mandatory statutory liability.
(5) The LeadingCampings is still not liable for the consequences of a justified change in the travel offer or a justified cancellation of the trip by the tour operator. The possibility of a payment of the travel value is excluded.
§ 9 Other
(1) All decisions are final.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively.
(4) These General Terms and Conditions of Participation and Execution can be changed by the LeadingCampings at any time without separate notification.